- SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
- SCHOOL OF NURSING
- SCHOOL OF PHARMACY
- Academic Policies
- Financial Assistance
- Tution & Fee
Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN)
GreenHeart's Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program is for anyone who has set a goal of providing education, physical and patient-care to their fellow human beings.
The Program is based on a traditional, well-rounded, and challenging curriculum that integrates aspects of "Neuman System Model", a comprehensive, flexible, and holistic and system based perspective in nursing
Students examine the nursing process through;
• Physiological & Psychological health assessment techniques
• Socio-cultural, Developmental health assessment techniques
• Spiritual health assessment techniques
• Approaches for health education and promotion;
• Theories of restorative and palliative nursing for the elderly and chronically ill
• Pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics
• Toxicology, and drug interactions
The curriculum focuses on health promotion, risk reduction, disease prevention, illness, and disease management and includes information about healthcare technologies using evidence based practice.
Students have the opportunity to learn about community health services and nursing management and leadership, including staffing, budgeting, legal and ethical issues, and quality improvement.